Thursday, October 13, 2011

✿ Pierre Cardin from mummy.

favourite TOPSHOP scallop top from  baby boy and my lovely watch from my mummy. ( : 
Few days back, my mummy bought me a Pierre Cardin watch which is similar with the Esprit watch that i have but is just slightly smaller than the Esprit one. :D


Although people might feel a bit too 'old looking' for me, but NO! Black leather with rose gold watches will be my loves! It brings me more marure and lady. lol. :"> SO, i need a watch to cover up my negative side. My HEIGHT, my BIG FAT BREAD BABY FACE, KIDDY LOOK. I really LOVEEEE it mummy.......... :* teeeheeeee.

muahaha. my Hello Kitty passport cover. shooo cuteeee. ( :



YESH! Finally i get to renewed my passport to Thailand  next Thursday! UNFORTUNATELY, heard from news that Thailand having a bad flood now. Worst flood in more than 50 years. aaargh~ This is very bad eii.. :( flood flood go away.. pleaseeeeee.. :(




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a message.